So, Rylan has seemingly decided to enter this world at her own pace...slow. Our doctor made an attempt to send Alli into labor over the course of the weekend, but so far it has not worked and we are still at home carrying on normal day-to-day activities. Our next appointment is not until Thursday, April 2, at which time they will induce with drugs. Full term (40 weeks) will be on April 3rd. We never thought we would make it that long, but it seems more and more possible as each day passes.